TOKINA CINEMA VISTA Prime LensES (FF)
Tokina Cinema Vista Prime Lens Specs
- Super fast T1.5 Aperture
- Virtually no breathing
- A focus rotation angle of approximately 300 degrees
- Digital large format coverage
- High resolution – low distortion
- Low chromatic aberration
- Durable, all-metal cine-style housing with geared focus
- Smooth, 9-blade, curved iris
- 114mm front diameter, 112mm front filter thread
- Identical gear position on all focal lengths
|Close Focus (ft, m)||17.7" (0.45m)||14" (0.36m)||13.8" (0.35m)||14" (0.41mm)||16" (0.41m)||17.7" (0.45m)||19" (0.48m)||2'3" (0.69m)||37.5" (0.95m)||3'9" (1.15m)||4'7" (1.15m)||4'11" (1.50m)|
|Lens Mount||PL, EF, MFT, E, LPL||PL, EF, MFT, E, LPL||PL, EF, MFT, E, LPL||PL, EF, MFT, E, LPL||PL, EF, MFT, E, LPL||PL, EF, MFT, E, LPL||PL, EF, MFT, E, LPL||PL, EF, MFT, E, LPL||PL, EF, MFT, E, LPL||PL, EF, MFT, E, LPL||PL, EF, MFT, E, LPL||PL, EF, MFT, E, LPL|
Featuring High resolution modern optics with free form design for visual acuity matching the human eye.
Using the latest in exotic glass types and modern coatings to maximize light transmission, these multi-aspheric element lenses retain sharpness and native resolution well beyond current digital sensors.
This makes these large format prime lenses equally at home on digital or film in a variety of applications. You demand the best out of your camera, we’ve made lenses to match.