ARRI Alura Zoom 45-250mm
ARRI Alura Zooms (S35) Specs
- High resolution, high contrast
- Even field illumination
- Minimized ghost, flares and veiling glare due to FUJINON multi-layer EBC coating
- Greatly reduced chromatic aberration through the use of extraordinary dispersion glass
- Minimized breathing, especially at the wide end where it counts
- 9 iris leaves for round, out-of-focus highlights and a pleasing, organic bokeh
|Aperture||T2.6 - T22|
|Focal Length Ratio||5.6|
|Front Diameter||5.3" (134mm)|
|Close Focus||3' (1.2m)|
Using the latest in optical design technology and innovative manufacturing techniques, the ARRI Alura Zooms combine the highest optical performance with an amazingly small size, weight and price. They are available as Studio zooms for use on a tripod or crane with a wider focal range, or as lightweight zooms which are significantly smaller and lighter in exchange for a reduced focal range.
All Alura Zooms’ color characteristics, as well as their handling, are matched to existing prime lenses in ARRI’s outstanding repertoire.